Many individuals and families seek help for themselves when they are confronted with challenges that
stretch their capacity to adapt and add stress and tension to family relationships and
daily life. Common problems include:
- Children experiencing difficulty adjusting to changes such as divorce and loss
- Children struggling with behavior or academics at school
- Parents with questions about diagnosing and managing attention deficit (ADD and ADHD)
- Parents struggling with balancing work and home, discipline and nurturing,
rules and independence, and the conflicts and contradictions between how they
were raised and the demands of present day parenting
- Adults experiencing depression, anxiety, heightened stress and self-doubt as they
cope with the demands of the many worlds they live in — family, family of origin,
parenting, work, partnership and marriage, self-care and friendships, etc.
If you have private insurance, you may wish to check with your carrier regarding coverage.
If you're seeking help for yourself, your children, or your family, please call us at 404.378.2300.