Pathways Transition Programs, INC (PTP) believes that you have the right to know what information is being collected about you and what is done with collected information.
All Protected Health Information (PHI) gathered or obtained during couseling, psychotherapy, psychiatirc, diagnositic assesments and evaluation services is safeguarded per provisions detailed by the Health Insurance Portabilty and Accountability Act (HIPAA). PTP staff will review these protections with you and your signed agreement of understanding, and your specified permissions, wll be requested prior to receipt of services.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We will collect personal identification information on our website (pathwaystransitionprograms.com and/or pathwaystp.com) only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities. We may collect personal identification information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, event registrations, newsletter subscription, or survey feedback. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, etc. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include your browser name, the type of computer, technical information about your means of connection to our website (e.g. operating system and the Internet service provider utilized), and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
PTP may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests more efficiently.
- To personalize general user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our website visitors, as a group, use the resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our website – We may use feedback you provide to improve our services.
- To process event, class, workshop, or seminar registration payments – We may use the reigstration information you provide to service your registration. We do not share registration information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to execute your registration.
- To send periodic emails – We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your registration. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and you occurs over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent any personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
You may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our webite. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
PTP has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.* We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Pathways Transition Programs, INC
120 East Trinity Place, Decatur, Georgia 30033